I have mason jars too! One full of buttons & one full of pennies!
look at you being all cute and organized... martha would be proud. :) hope auburn is treating you well!ps. that art piece with the squares = incredible. did you make it or get it somewhere?
the art piece came from tj maxx!
So cute! I am super impressed with your mom's cross. Could she teach me? Or better yet- you could teach me, then we could hang out!
Of course! Craft time over Thanksgiving?
I have mason jars too! One full of buttons & one full of pennies!
ReplyDeletelook at you being all cute and organized... martha would be proud. :) hope auburn is treating you well!
ReplyDeleteps. that art piece with the squares = incredible. did you make it or get it somewhere?
the art piece came from tj maxx!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I am super impressed with your mom's cross. Could she teach me? Or better yet- you could teach me, then we could hang out!
ReplyDeleteOf course! Craft time over Thanksgiving?
ReplyDelete