10 Test Birmingham Restaurants.
1. Ocean Holy smokes. Best meal of my life. Words cannot even describe how amazing it is.
2. Rojo Superrrr trendy, but delish. And everyone can go there and be happy since there's an American side of the menu as well as a Latin American side. (Go for the second.) And if you don't take my word for it, I mean, Bob Dylan eats there. NBD.
3. Nabeel's Greek food at its finest. And the little market attached is super cute, too.
4. Savage's Bakery I've been going here since I was in the womb. IT IS SO GOOD. Lunch or just a snack, it's one of the best bakeries in town.
5. Surin West I'm not super into Thai food, but I will eat just about anything here.
6 Iz Cafe Best chicken salad and lemon squares in town. For sure.
7. Taziki's Is it sad that I know what their specials are everyday and always get them on Wednesdays and weekends?
8. New York Pizza We used to celebrate our wins (and heck, our losses, too) for church league here because they have the best pizza in town.
9. Pappas' Grill These people are legit off the boat from Greece. And they fight all the time, but Mrs. Papas wins every time. It is like watching a scene from My Big Fat Greek Wedding. And they have the best hamburger in town. Odd, for a Greek restaurant, but it's true.
10. Cobb Lane Too bad it closed. Super upsetting. I used to have tea parties here when I was itty bitty.
No comments:
Post a Comment