Sunday, August 29, 2010

What does a clam do on his birthday?

He shellebrates!

One of my roommates is turning 20 this weekend! We're throwing her a little dessert buffet party after her family leaves to go back home. We're cooking up (no pun intended) a few ideas for sweet treats, but we would love your suggestions for your favorite dessert recipes!

The invitations. :)



6 comments:

  1. How cute!

    Two of my favorites are--

    Easy Chocolate Pudding Cake
    1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
    3 cups milk
    1 package (18 oz.) chocolate fudge cake mix ingredients to prepare

    Spray crock pot w/ cooking spray, place pudding mix in pot & whisk in milk. Prepare cake mix as directed & carefully pour into pot--do not mix.

    Cover crock pot, cook on high for 1.5 hours.

    It's amazing.

    Chocolate Chip Cheeseball
    1 (8oz.) package cream cheese, softened
    1/2 cup butter softened
    1/4 tsp vanilla
    3/4 cup confectioners sugar
    2T brown sugar
    3/4 cup mini chocolate chips

    Mix all together, serve with chocolate teddy grahams crackers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EG, I have been coveting that chocolate chip cheeseball recipe ever since you made it at the beginning of the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those invitations are PRESH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super glad I finally have that chocolate chip cheeseball recipe. score.

    look through this:
    http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/game-day-cookie-and-brownie-recipes

    and ignore the "march madness" title. you know how much Martha loves her themes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am LOVING those invitations. What are they printed on?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Ashley! I just used a heavier kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete