Sunday, August 15, 2010

a new season

Well, rush was... something.

It was stressful. (See my skin for evidence.)
It was long. (I was up way past my bedtime.)
It was disease carrying. (Bacterial infection? Check.)
And rash causing. (I was allergic to my pref dress fabric.)

But it was so worth it. The bonds between us all became stronger and we got the most precious, ballin' new baby pandas. (My pledge class was extremely reluctant to give up that title.) And if I didn't already know for sure that I'm in the right place, I sure as heck am now. The list of inside jokes made was at least a mile long.

And I have to best roommates ever.

I'm so glad to be back. For realz. We tight like a sheaf of wheat.

Now it's time to start school. I forget that's why I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment