I don't even know where to start this. I got back from China a few days ago and I don't think I'll ever be the same. I was so challenged, encouraged, stretched, blessed, broken, and filled all in twelve days. I completely understand when Jenna says her heart is in China and she has to go visit it as much as she can.
I've never blogged such a long trip before, so just bear with me as I do my best to organize my thoughts and photos in the most sensible way possible. I'm not going to upload all 800+ photos I took, but there are about 200 on facebook plus the rest of the team's. It's going to take me some time to get through this since I'm still processing everything that has happened.
If nothing else, I hope you're affected to take action whether that's through prayer, donating, volunteering, or even adopting.
Let's bring them hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment