So I don't exactly have the best track record when it comes to keeping this little ole blog updated. The little number next to the months in the archives hardly ever goes above 4, if even that. I would say one of my new year resolutions would be to update this more, but a) that would be a lie and b) I don't make new year resolutions, so that pretty much just explains the first point. Anyway, if you're still reading, kudos! You definitely gained some cool points in my book, or you would rather just spend your Friday nights alone cuddled up in your jammies with a classic DVD in, a gallon of rocky road, some nice candles from Target (jasmine bamboo is my personal favorite-- it smells like an L.L. Bean catalog), and google reader just calling your name. But hey, that's just a guess.
Anyway, keeping on the track of self-disclosure, while I'm enjoying my typical Friday night (re-read that last paragraph one more time if you still don't get it) I usually paint my nails. I don't think it's any big secret that I'm not very fashion-forward, so trying to keep up with fun nail colors is about as trendy as I get. Enter my favorite nail varnish, possibly of all time: Essie in Master Plan. I wear it to class, to work, and I would have worn it to deb ball but my mom made me change it. It wasn't worth the arguement, you know? Anyway, I get SO many compliments on it! It's fun and fresh and a wonderful neutral but still a little understated and semi-professional. Bonus: it transitions seasons well because I wore it all summer, through fall, and into winter. Bam. Talk about bang for your buck.
Going back into my first thought of being a bad blogger, sorry this post is weird in my sad little attempt to give you something to gander upon on your kicking Friday night. Especially considering I just posted a picture of my fingernails for you to see. Awkward? Eh, good thing we're friends. And if we aren't, we sure as heck are now.
But what are your favorite nail colors? I've heard everyone talking about OPI's You Don't Know Jacques, but haven't been brave enought to try it!
No comments:
Post a Comment