Upon being reunited with most of my closest friends, I've been able to quote many a movies that we all hold near and dear to our hearts. We have lines that we say over, and over, and over again that still cause quite a giggle. Since I'm on this kick of making out lists, I thought I'd throw out some of my favorite movie quotes of all time.
Without further ado, and in no particular order...
1. "I don't know how to tell you this, but there's a chinese family in our bathroom." (500) Days of Summer
2. "I came down from that cloud REAL QUICKLY." Hairspray
3. "We could have been killed...or worse, expelled." Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
4. "That's okay, baby, walk it off. YOU'RE STILL HOT." Valentine's Day
5. "Sorry baby, didn't mean to...spit...on you." It's Complicated
6. "A mall? Where y'all think we're at, Boise, Idaho? Shooot." Adventures in Babysitting
7." I'd give her a HA! And a HI-YA! And then a OUU-WA! And I'd kick her, sir." Anastasia
8. "You don't smell like Santa! You smell like beef and cheese!" Elf
9. "I DON'T KNOW YOUR LIFE!" Baby Mama
10. "I don't know, but I think what I've got is something slightly resembling... GUMPTION!" The Holiday
11. "We're looking for his son Fabio" Finding Nemo
12. "The name's NWANDA." Dead Poets Society
13. "Don't put twinkies on your pizza." Heavyweights
14. "I look like my great Aunt Tessie. I SMELL like my great Aunt Tessie." Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
15. "This is as good as it's gonna get." Princess Diaries
16. "Mmmmmn...niiiiiiccccee." 27 Dresses
17. "Don't touch anything. You could get hepatitis." 10 Things I Hate About You
18. "You have this kind of problem? Yeah... of course you did, you saucy minx!" Love Actually
19. "Put some windex on it!" My Big Fat Greek Wedding
20. "Let me break it down for you like a fraction." Oceans Twelve
21. "Good Morning! Welcome to another day of higher education!" Pretty in Pink
22. "You go, Glenn Coco!" Mean Girls
23. "Only grown-up men are scared of women." The Sound of Music
24. "He makes me melt like a popsicle on the fourth of July." Little Rascals
25. "I'm bakin' like a toasted cheese-it!" The Sandlot
26. "Congratulations. I'm one hundred years old." The Proposal
27. "You are a lone reed, standing tall, waving boldly in the corrupt sands of commerce." You've Got Mail
28. "Is this like an RSVP thing?" Legally Blonde
29. "You're good James, but, you're just not good enough." The Parent Trap
30. "I used to be legit. In fact, I was too legit. I was too legit to quit. But now I'm not legit. I'm un-legit. And for that reason I must quit." Hot Rod
#16 made me laugh out loud. If I hadn't left that movie in Auburn, I would definitely watch it right now.
ReplyDelete