I'm getting ready to get personal.
(So bow out now if you can't deal with mushy-gushy feelings.)
(And maybe because I watched Peter Pan last night.)
This is such a sweet, sweet phase of life I'm in right now.
Seriously, as I drove home tonight I just thanked the Lord for where I am in my life right now. I'm not in a hurry to grow up, but I have a satisfiable degree of independence. I'm confident in myself, but aware that I still have plenty of growing to do and mistakes to make. I'm not worried about the pressures of this world, but have hope in the eternal. I have precious friends who are each a blessing in their very own way. Laughter, joy, and encouragement are never lacking. I don't want to wish away the rest of my life to stay in these moments, as greater things are yet to come, but I will always cherish this special time.
Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good.
"By the grace of God, I am what I am..." I Corinthians 15:10a

Maybe I'm the only one who missed it, but "Peter Pan" has some pretty deep themes on life, love, and happiness.
This made me smile. I know how you feel..I'm loving this stage of life and am reminded everyday of how good our God is.
ReplyDelete