Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Brady

And you thought it was over...

Nope.


Meet Brady.

While neither one of my precious little nuggets from camp are not able to be adopted, Brady is. He's six years old and is currently waiting in foster care until his forever family finds him.


Brady is awfully shy, but is a gem.

He loves riding bikes, television, and, like any little boy, squirt guns.


After my time at camp this summer, I am itching to get back. My time in America is spent mostly thinking about them. The ones we left behind.

We've kept in touch with our translators from camp. They go and visit the kids. While I love seeing new pictures of them, it breaks my heart to hear what they say.

They're waiting on us to come back for them.

They cry themselves to sleep at night.

They still remember us.

And you know what? There is nothing that will ever make me forget them.

. . .

As much as my heart longs to go and love on them, I know I have work here to finish.

Won't you help me find Brady his forever family? He deserves to be loved deeply by a family of his very own. 

Hopefully soon I'll have a video to accompany this! The challenges of driving the technology struggle bus...

2 comments:

  1. I love him already! How did you get so many photos? How did you get digital version of photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lacey emailed them to me! They were all included on his advocacy sheet!

      Delete