Having a mother who firmly believes you should never show up anywhere empty-handed, I kind of loathe May just a little bit for getting the sweet end of the deal right after April and then hoping June can stand on its own. Rude.
Well hasn't May just flown by? Or has it not? Oh bother, I really can't tell. I'm not even sure what I did with my month. So naturally, I looked back through my photos on my phone to assess the important happenings of the month...
Saw this little gem as I was waiting in the drive-thru breakfast line at Chick-fil-A before my final departure from Auburn for the summer. State Farm, you really win creativity points for this. And for this.
Realized Taylor Swift and I actually have a lot in common. I need to warn her the next phase isn't quite as pretty as the donuts. Right, Hill?
Just enjoyed some time with the fam jam. As cats. Best $0.99 I've spent on an app.
Prepared for my Pi Chi babies.
Prepared for East Asia. Clockwise from left: emergency eating utensils just in case I can't seem to make the rice and chopsticks work out, practicing at P.F. Chang's and this was my fortune, packing all dri-fit material, new dslr camera to record all of this in action
Cavity free!
Got some new jazzy stationery for summer pen pals! P.S. if you want to save $25 on your Minted order, use this link!
And things that were supposed to be of a somewhat serious nature suddenly became ridiculous.
Our exec loves each other more than we love coral. And that's seriously a lot.
Here's to a happy June!!
No comments:
Post a Comment