This weekend was fabulous.
Jana and I dined at Do Di Yo's on Saturday night. Holy Smokes. SO GOOD. I miss Birmingham's Greek food when I'm in Auburn. The whole restaurant was an experience and I'm so sad we had to eat so fast and couldn't fully enjoy it.
"There are two kinds of people: those who are Greek and those who wish they were Greek." Mr. Portokalos, My Big Fat Greek Wedding
So true.
We ordered fried doughnuts for dessert. Soaked in honey. Best I've ever had. Ever. And I've tried a lot, so that's saying something. I think I scared our waiter when we ordered these. I wouldn't let him get through the rest of the dessert menu. I just wanted these.
Step Sing at Samford! I think I've been almost every year since I was in middle school. This is pretty much the only evening I begin to second guess my decision to go to Auburn. It was probably one of the better shows they've had... right up there with DAP's Monster performance. Dudes-A-Plenty, get at me.
Visited this sweet little squirt while Caroline and I caught up with Momma Ashley. I'm looking forward to hanging out together this summer!
Hope all of your weekends were lovely, lovely, lovely!
I just now saw this post- that is the most adorable baby I have ever seen. :)
ReplyDeleteI love hanging out with you girls this weekend! I can't wait to start on some crafts and sewing projects this summer!