"...their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ"
Colossians 2:2

photo by the talented Jenna
Meet some of my bible study girls. They are more of a blessing than I could have ever imagined. Our fearless leader Jenna so graciously opens her home to us and has made us all her baby chicks, which is funny since she does have actual chickens in her backyard. Even though we are just beginning our second semester as a group together, I cannot even fathom what my year would look like without all of these women! Jumping into the Word with them has been so encouraging and challenging and I am so incredibly excited to work through the book of James with them. We never have a dull moment in bible study and their humor refreshes my spirit constantly! Imagining the love we have for each other is just an iota of the Father's love for us just blows my mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment