Well, this is kind of awkward. Sorry I'm such a neglectful blogger. I've been working hard at school and just life in general. So in lieu of a post in which I created or cooked something, I'll give you a list of the projects I can't wait to begin!
1. This pinata via Ruffled. I'll add a few variations of my own.

2. Learning the easy way to applique via Little Birdie Secrets

3. Big project...but I want to repurpose an old door to look like this. Maybe I'll start out small with the window panes I have in the garage first. (via The Pleated Poppy...my obsession.)
4. Rosette pillow via Crazy Wonderful
5. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups via design*sponge

Okay, time to slow down.
Did I mention I got some job offers today? And they sounded pretty cool (and creative) too. You gotta love sorority alumni looking out for their girls. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment