1. Private Eyes Daryl Hall and John Oates Basically, all of their songs are super catchy. But, that double clap thing is the clincher, for sure.
2. (I Just) Died in Your Arms Tonight Cutting Crew I don't even know what it is about this song that makes it so addicting. But it is.
3. Ice Ice Baby Vanilla Ice When have you heard someone say, "Stop," and you (either verbally or mentally) add "collaborate and listen"? That's right, word to your mother.
4. Never Gonna Give You Up Rick Astley Does it count as being rick-rolled if it wasn't a surprise?
5. Just Dance Lady Gaga Because this song is SO catchy, it is seriously the best to use when you're trying to memorize information quickly. If you ever need to know the 17 essential elements for plants, Lady Gaga and I have you covered.
6. Whip It Devo What is this song even about?
7. What Is Love Haddaway A Night at the Roxbury, thank you.
8. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go Wham! This song is my alarm on my phone. Just in case you wanted to know.
9. Everybody Have Fun Tonight Wang Chung Everybody have fun tonight...
10. The Lion Sleeps Tonight The Tokens Wimoweh. Wimoweh. Wimoweh.
Oh man oh man I like this one. #2 has basically been stuck in my head for months.
ReplyDelete(and #7 is my phone alarm. Every morning..WHAT IS LOVE BABY DONT HURT ME!)
ReplyDelete