"is the heir of the legendary notebook used for the past two centuries by great artists and thinkers, including Vincent Van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway, and Bruce Chatwin."Solid. Here's my twist on these two great products...
Thursday, March 4, 2010
that shrewd and knavish sprite
Tonight I was stuck with no plans for the evening. For me, this is a rare, rare occasion. Normally, my days are booked solid. However, I enjoyed my peaceful afternoon and evening. Unfortunately, I had gobs of studying to tend to first, but after I conquered a decent amount, I rewarded myself doing something I enjoy. I am OBSESSED with Anthropologie's "A Midsummer Night's Dream" hand-stitched wallpaper, but at $698 a roll, that's a tad out of my budget. Plus, I'm not a huge fan of wallpaper and, even if I was, I don't think I would want an entire wall covered in Shakespeare's word. However, covering a ruled Moleskine cahier is more of my speed. I love Moleskines. Sure, they're overpriced journals, but sometimes I just want to feel like a legit writer. Moleskine claims that it

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad we're friends.
ReplyDelete