Saturday, December 31, 2011

Because I'm A Lady, That's Why

I guess it's official... I'm out as a lady now.


This past week I was presented at the Poinsettia Debutante Ball at the Country Club. Bless it all. The entire debutante season ended up being a lot of fun with some sweet girls I enjoyed spending time with, but the ball was by far the most entertaining. My sweet friends from out of town came just for the event, and my precious buddies here in Birmingham altered travel plans to be there.

The night was such a whirlwind, I don't think we ever got a complete group shot. At least w
e got a few of us!

We all needed a little help getting ready for the night.




Next year I get to go with the red sash across my dress. Yippee Skippee.

Also, I kind of feel like I should be listening to this when I flip through all of the photos.



And this is just in case you didn't understand the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment