I have a couple of favorite days in AOII: Bid Day, Initiation Banquet, any days new t-shirt shipments come to my door, and Big Little Reveal! This year was even tougher to keep my lips sealed since little Kendall tried her very best to extort any information out of me that she could. I didn't spoil the surprise and I couldn't have been more happy to become a grandbig to Morgan!!

Our Fam Jam is INCREDIBLE.
Wish we could have traded hair just this one night so your hair could have been full of secrets.
Carol, remember when your suitcase got held up at customs in Costa Rica because your sunscreen exploded? I'm glad we still have stories that are just as entertaining.
Annual tradition of being in the back of the group photo. But hey, that's what the zoom is for, right?
I still blame Steed for that. But hey, not just anyone can say they survived two days in Costa Rica without clothes!
ReplyDelete