To apologize to the boys for stealing their car doors, we decided to bake cupcakes as a peace offering. First of all, Melanie used her legit yellow hand mixer. Whoa, dream big. We decided to go all out and make the icing from scratch, so naturally we turned to Paula Deen for a recipe.

So we found this. Well, it originally tasted FOUL. As in MAJOR PARTY FOUL. We just kept adding in vanilla hoping for the best. In the midst of my anger, I tweeted at Paula Deen that I was disappointed in her recipe.
Oh, what a major party foul it was on me.
Turns out, spreading the icing on the cupcakes was the most delicious thing EVER.
So I had to tweet at Paula AGAIN apologizing for my mistake.
The moral of the story: tweet others just as you would like to be tweeted.

I laughed aloud at this sitting alone in my room.
ReplyDeleteThis is the funniest thing in the world.
ReplyDelete