"I've been praying for like-minded people."
Oh, how this has been the theme of our room thus far. I never knew so much encouragement and pure, unadulterated elation could live within four walls. It's so amazing how much easier it is to just do the gross and gritty stuff of life when you live with your biggest cheerleaders. Their love for me and each other isn't even an iota of our Savior's love for us. How satisfying is it to daily feel the Lord directing our paths and delighting in every detail of our lives? I've learned to rest in the promises of the Lord, even today as I drove home in the pouring rain (Genesis 9:11). This has already been such a year of growth: in who I am as a person, a student, a friend, a sister, and a daughter, despite everything being really crazy. It's that good crazy, you know? The chaos that comes with an overabundance of joy.
"Oh, that we might know the Lord! Let us press on to know Him. He will respond to us as surely as the arrival of dawn or the coming of rains in early spring." Hosea 6:3
I may have teared up a little. I'm so thankful for you, and for those sweet friendships your have.
ReplyDeleteI fall more in love with you daily :)
ReplyDelete