Last night I was telling Jana how I created a playlist of my favorite 30 secular songs of all time. (And about how little variety there is. But I know what I like.) So here it is...(more or less in order. it's kinda close.)
1. Lovers in Japan-- Coldplay
2. Life in Technicolor ii-- Coldplay
3. You and I Both-- Jason Mraz
4. Your Body Is A Wonderland-- John Mayer
5. Viva La Vida-- Coldplay
6. Signed Sealed Delivered I'm Yours-- Stevie Wonder
7. I've Got the World On A String-- Frank Sinatra
8. On Top-- The Killers
9. Politik-- Coldplay
10. You Send Me-- Aretha Franklin
11. Moses (Live)-- Coldplay
12. In My Place-- Coldplay
13. You Make My Dreams Come True-- Daryl Hall and John Oates
14. Mr. Blue Sky-- Electric Light Orchestra
15. Bennie And The Jets-- Elton John
16. Fly Me To The Moon-- Frank Sinatra
17. Beyond the Sea-- Bobby Darin
18. Nothing Left to Lose-- Needtobreathe
19. These Arms of Mine-- Otis Redding
20. The Girl-- City and Colour
21. When the Night Comes-- Dan Auerbach
22. Strawberry Swing-- Coldplay
23. City of Blinding Lights-- U2
24. You Are The Best Thing-- Ray LaMontagne
25. Best for Last-- ADELE
26. Wouldn't It Be Nice-- The Beach Boys
27. The Feeling-- Ben Rector
28. Perfect-- Jon McLaughlin
29. Come Dance With Me-- Frank Sinatra
30. I'd Rather Be With You-- Joshua Radin
No comments:
Post a Comment