I've been sick with the stomach bug since Sunday evening. I spent two and a half hours at the med clinic by myself. My parents came and picked me up to take me back home. I've had blood drawn a total of three times. I've been tested for mono, strep, UT infection, flu, and half a dozen other illnesses. On the plus side, I've been excused from class all week. No water aerobics for me! Fortunately, this was the week to get sick. I didn't miss much, except notes taken in class. Thankfully I have the greatest friends in the world who have offered to drive me from place to place, to go the grocery store for me, let me copy their lecture notes, and have just checked up on me.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
an apple a day keeps the doctor away
I've been sick with the stomach bug since Sunday evening. I spent two and a half hours at the med clinic by myself. My parents came and picked me up to take me back home. I've had blood drawn a total of three times. I've been tested for mono, strep, UT infection, flu, and half a dozen other illnesses. On the plus side, I've been excused from class all week. No water aerobics for me! Fortunately, this was the week to get sick. I didn't miss much, except notes taken in class. Thankfully I have the greatest friends in the world who have offered to drive me from place to place, to go the grocery store for me, let me copy their lecture notes, and have just checked up on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment