
We have another graduate in the fam jam! Little baby Leigh Leigh got her alumna status on Tuesday. We've come a long way since a lot of these:
2. She asked our mom to homeschool her after her first day of kindergarden.
3. She taught me how to be scrappy when we used to fight. Believe it.
4. In high school we could never agree on what to listen to in the car. Somehow we finally settled on Panic at the Disco. I mean, really?
5. There was that brief period of time that she thought the words to "Burnin' Up" by the Jonas Brothers were "I'm slipping into the llama" instead of "lava".
6. Once she got the cheap tickets to the Coldplay concert while I sprung for the more expensive ones up front. They ended up doing a set right in front of her.
7. We say weird things and make weird faces.
8. When we were put in time out, sometimes we'd tag team it and sing at the top of our lungs together to be obnoxious.
9. We used to dress our baby brother up in our old dance costumes before he was too old to realize we were torturing him.
10. She told me she would get her ears pierced if I went first. Well, she lied, but after my reaction to metal piercing through my ear lobe, I can hardly blame her.
This is precious. Yall are sweet sisters. Congrats to Kendall!
ReplyDelete