1. Murder She Wrote-- This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE. I know, I'm like a 60 year old woman for liking this show. But I, proudly, fess up to owning every season that has been put out on DVD.
2. Criminal Minds-- This is my most recent addiction, but at the top of my list. My parents are hooked on this show, so it didn't take me very long to catch on. It took me a little while to get used to how creepy it is, but it's a smart show, if that makes sense.
3. Boy Meets World-- Classic. I could watch this show all day long.
4. Pushing Daisies-- I'm so very sad this show got cancelled. It was so precious, from the characters to the sets, just all around a great two seasons of murder-mystery, but in a fun, upbeat sort of way.
5. Modern Family-- This show is just plain funny. Just watch the episode with the pigeon and you'll see.
6. The Mentalist-- Another show my parents like which then became a favorite of mine. I was so pumped to see Red John make another appearance on the season finale.
7. Saturday Night Live-- I didn't really get into this show until I was at Auburn. Always good for a laugh. Especially Kristen Wiig's characters.
8. Bones-- Another "smart" murder mystery show. It almost makes me want to become a forensic anthropologist...but not really.
9. 7th Heaven-- This was one of the first shows I really "followed." I still remember when the series finale came on when I was in 9th grade, it was kind of a big deal.
10. Glee-- The music is catchy, the banter is witty, the drama is juicy. It's ridiculous, but I can't stay away.

SUCH great cast chemistry
No comments:
Post a Comment